Technical Support and Test Engineer
Full Time, Salaried
Technical Support and Test Engineer
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
EEO Classification: Professionals
ADAAA Classification: Light Duty
Intwine Connect’s Level I Technical Support Engineer will be responsible for the support of the Company’s IT, IoT, and VoIP product lines. The position will have a focus on maintaining a culture core to Intwine Connect's values and constantly reviewing areas of continuous improvement and quality. The role will be responsible for creating and implementing service workflows, assuring customer satisfaction is met by resolving workflow, quality, project, or technology issues.
What You Will Be Doing
The Technical Support and Test Engineer performs a variety of duties, including but not limited to:
- Coordinating with the management team to ensure technical and process documentation is adhered to and maintained.
- Providing support in managing the onboarding of new customers in collaboration with Intwine Connect sales and marketing.
- Facilitating workflow in support of defined Service Level Agreements.
- Identifying, developing, and implementing new processes that contribute to increasing the overall efficiency of the service operations and lowering service costs.
- Utilizing internal Intwine Connect systems to support customer opportunities, manage workflow, track and resolve issues, and generally move the business unit goals forward.
- Ensuring compliance in the use of quality control documents, time and expense entries, and/or other departmental policies and procedures.
- Handling Tier I level support of our field Technicians IT, IoT, and VoIP product lines
- Other duties to be assigned.
Qualifications & Abilities:
Bachelor’s Degree in IT or equivalent experience in IT implementation
- Experience with knowledge management tools and process documentation
- Knowledge of service and incident management, testing and quality procedures
- Team and action-oriented self-starter
- Proven track record in successfully applying IT Operations best practices
- Ability to work independently and to sustain positive relationships with staff, peers, and customers.
Work Environment & Physical Requirements
- Works in an office setting on a regular basis
- Requires ability to sit or stand for an extended period
Classification & Compensation
- The position is full-time, salaried and exempt from FLSA overtime requirements
- The salary range varies based on experience, training, skills, abilities, and length of service with the Company
Intwine Connect, LLC is an independent company that develops hardware, software, and services for monitoring, managing and utilizing business-critical performance data. The company’s mission is to be the best at collaborating with customers to provide an end-to-end solution that connects machines to businesses and end users via user-friendly, real-time, two way communications. The Intwine vision is to grow our company around smart, driven people with real-world technical background. We seek to understand our customers' needs by asking good questions, and tackling big problems by applying our creativity and passion for technology to build strong relationships. In every case, we seek to deliver real-world, mass-deployable solutions.
Intwine’s engineering team is currently working from home during the COVID-19 pandemic, but will resume work in person when safe at our office in Chagrin Falls, OH. We are a small group of highly motivated engineers who work with both hardware and software to develop capabilities and services that enable our customers to better use and understand their systems.
Interested applicants should contact Anthony Roshetsky: email@example.com